We provide academic English programs for children up to the age of 12, and we are supported by Kanda University of International Studies. We strive to create an excellent atmosphere to help students reach attainable goals in English. Written and prepared by specialists, our materials help us improve children’s oral communication, reading comprehension, and writing skills.
Full time : We are not currently accepting the applications.
Part time : Accepting applications including Substitute Teachers’ position.
– Classes are 40 to 60 min in length with a maximum of 8 students.
– Classes are divided into school year based groups including Babies & Toddlers, Kindergarten, 1st & 2nd grade, 3rd & 4th grade and such.
– Lessons at our schools or contracted kindergartens, mainly in Kanto area.
– Supporting works for our events such as Halloween and Christmas.
– Other training works.
You will need to be able to present English in a fun and interesting way, while maintaining a high level of content retention.
– Passion for teaching
– Energetic and positive
– Love working with children
– Strong interpersonal skills
– High attention to detail and well organized
– Native English speaker / Native level English proficiency
– Work visa (Visa sponsorship may be considered)
– Conversational Japanese proficiency preferred
Uniforms (polo shirts) will be provided.
Transportation expenses will be reimbursed
To apply, please send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org